Vend, Square, Shopify and many more apps, include native support for Socket Mobile scanners.
The Socket Mobile S800 is a 1D imager barcode scanner with Bluetooth® wireless technology. Small, thin and easy to use, the scanner is optimized for attaching to mobile devices, enabling one-handed operation. The S800 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. It reads all the most popular 1D barcodes and is perfect for retail point of sale, inventory management, sales order entry, field service, and other mobile business applications.
Approximately the same size as a credit card measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces, the S800 is one of the smallest and lightest barcode scanners available in the market today. The S800 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone.
Looking for something more rugged?
We recommend the DuraScan D800
The D800 is better suited for harsh and demanding environments such as:
- Transportation & Logistics
- Field Services
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers
- Certified by Apple® for iOS devices – Guaranteed Compatibility - With our SDK integrated in over 700+ applications, Socket Mobile scanners are one of the most natively integrated scanners available today. Socket Mobile Scanners are also 100% compatible with any application out-of-the-box in HID (keyboard emulation) mode.
- Compatible with all Android and Windows devices and
- Scanning - Reads all common 1D barcodes
- Size & Weight – Measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g)
- User Feedback - With audible tones, hand pulsation and Bluetooth indicators
- Long-Lasting Battery - Power to last over a full work day, up to 9 hours
- One-Handed Operation – Attachable clip included
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria
- Application Integration – Socket Mobile’s Capture SDK enables easy integration in your applications to improve business productivity with fast, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Accessories - DuraSled Case, lanyard and wrist strap available (sold separately)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Developer Support Available
- 1-Year Warranty - Barcode Scanner
- 90 Day Warranty - Charging cables, wrist straps and batteries purchased separately
- S800 barcode scanner
- Rechargeable battery (pre-installed)
- Charging cable
- Universal Klip
Standard Limited Warranty:
S800 scanner - 1 Year (Extended Warranty available)
Accessories - 90 Days