The Socket Mobile S840 is a fast-scanning 2D/1D imager barcode scanner with Bluetooth® wireless technology. Small, thin and easy to use, the scanner is optimized for attaching to mobile devices, enabling one-handed operation. The S840 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. It reads the most popular 2D/1D barcodes and is perfect for retail point of sale, inventory management, sales order entry, field service, and other mobile business applications. Approximately the same size as a credit card, measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces, the S840 is one of the smallest and lightest quality barcode scanners available in the market today. The S840 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone. The S840 is compatible with all applications in previous Socket Mobile scanners without software changes.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® devices) and compatible with Android and Microsoft Windows®.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebooks and desktop computers
- Certified by Apple® for iOS devices – Guaranteed Compatibility - With our SDK integrated in over 700+ applications, Socket Mobile scanners are one of the most natively integrated scanners available today. Socket Mobile Scanners can work as a keyboard and are 100% compatible with any application out-of-thebox in HID (keyboard emulation) mode.
- Compatible with all Android, Apple and Microsoft Windows devices and applications Scanning – Fast 2D & 1D, omni-directional, barcode scanning with highly visible and safe LED aimer
- Decoding Ability - Reads damaged and poorly printed barcodes
- LED Aimer - Bright, rectangular illumination field with LED pointer for precise aiming
- Size & Weight – Measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g)
- User Feedback - With audible tones, vibration and Bluetooth connection indicators
- Long-Lasting Battery - Power to last a full work day, up to 10 hours
- One-Handed Operation – Attachable clip included
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria and easy to clean
- Application Integration – Socket Mobile’s CaptureSDK enables easy integration in your applications to improve business productivity with fast, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth wireless technology
- Accessories - DuraSled Case, lanyard and wrist strap available (sold separately)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Developer Support Available - The CaptureSDK is available with subscription
- 1-Year Warranty - Barcode Scanner
- 90 Day Warranty - Charging cables, wrist straps and batteries purchased separately
- S840 barcode scanner
- Charging Cable
- Rechargeable battery (pre-installed)
- Universal Klip
Standard Limited Warranty: