The charging cradle is designed to recharge and provide easy storage of the DuraScan 700 Series scanners. When not in use or in between scanning sessions, scanners can charge on the cradle, set up in multiple ways. A multi-angle mounting bracket sets the cradle in different positions on a flat surface, or attaches to a wall for optimal comfort. The cradle features a floating contact charge system – simply set the DuraScan scanner in the cradle to charge the scanner. An easy to view power LED indicates the cradle is ready for charging. And, for additional convenience, the cradle is designed to use with the lanyard or wrist strap attached to the scanner when charging.
Charging cradle works with the following DuraScan 700 Series Scanners:
Cradle is not compatible with SocketScan Family of Scanners.
- Designed to charge DuraScan barcode scanners and DuraScan RFID Reader
- Built-in latch securely holds DuraScan products in place for charging
- Flexible configuration options:
- Lay flat on table
- Stand upright at an angle
- Mount to wall
- Rubber grips on bottom of cradle prevent sliding
- Charging Cradle LED indicates when cradle is “On” and connected to power
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Cable
- AC Adapter
- Mounting bracket and 2 mounting screws
Barcode scanner not included.
*90 Day Standard Limited Warranty